Thursday 5 May 2011

Developments

Okay! First thing first, I've changed the blog design. More importantly, I've changed the name. Its always bugged me that blogger make you pick a name before anything else, particularly as you then get stuck with a half joke culled from a rather bad article you were writing at the time. But, as always, Darwish has given me a brilliant idea, and here we are. I also now promise to update more often...

Secondly, I've started a political blog on the Middle East, which I've been meaning to do for ages. I'll be posting up adapted political summaries of the Middle East, adapted that is from the work I do for a certain risk analysis company. It'll all kick off on sunday, but in the meantime there's some interesting links.

Right, all change...

No comments:

Post a Comment